OCEAN BUSINESS 2018
The Ocean Business 2018 is an international blue industry event that will be held in Lisbon, Portugal (Gare Marítima de Alcântara), from 18th to 20th of September 2018, which aims to foster networking and debate around sustainable ocean business.
The Ocean Business 2018 will focus emergent areas like green shipping, ocean engineering, maritime digitalization, ocean robotics, environmental monitoring and protection, maritime security and safety, but also traditional activities such as fisheries, aquaculture, tourism and leisure.
The event will be composed by the following areas:
- B2B area – areas for private, pre-arranged bilateral meeting and networking with registered organizations in this platform
- Exhibition area – small showcase areas for companies, start-ups, R&D+Innovation centres, universities, NGO’s and public entities
- Pitches area – stage area for start-up pitches, ideas pitches and debates
So, if you are a company, a R&D centre, a start-up, an university or a NGO that operates in the ocean business area, we welcome you to participate, upon registration, free of charge, in one or more of the following formats:
- B2B - register in the right top button >>> "Register now"
- Exhibitor - register in the Tab >>> "Register for exhibitor"
- Pitch - register in the Tab >>> "Register for pitch"
- Showcase your projects, products and services during the pitching sessions and in the exhibition area
- Use the event to initiate new businesses during the matchmaking sessions
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperations
- Find new partners for business, innovation and research projects
The Ocean Business 2018 will take place simultaneously with three other major events in the blue economy area occurring in Lisbon:
- “Portugal Shipping Week 2018”, from 17th to 19th of September – a global shipping event, already considered a “must attend” event by the entire shipping industry > https://portugalshippingweek.c...
- “Sea Trade Med 2018”, from 19th to 20th September - the cruise industry's leading trade event for the Mediterranean region and its adjoining seas > https://www.seatradecruiseeven...
- “Oceans Meeting 2018”, from the 20th to 21st of September - a Ministerial Meeting under the core theme: “Blue Circular Economy, Port Tech Clusters and Green Shipping” > http://www.oceansmeeting.pt/